schedule a pointe shoe fitting
Pointe shoe fittings are our specialty!
We want to give you the time you deserve for your pointe shoe fitting, so be sure to schedule an appointment. We can only accept walk-ins if we are able. Our appointment slots book up fast, especially on the weekends, so be sure to plan in advance. First-timer pointe students MUST schedule an appointment. Thank you!
- Please do not arrive later than ONE HOUR before store closing if you need to be fitted for pointe shoes (full fitting).
- Please bring your old pointe shoes and your current toe pads. Wearing a pair of tights is also helpful.
- Make sure your toenails are trimmed, but try not to cut them the day of the fitting, as this can cause sensitivity and will affect your perception of fit.
- Please allow about an hour minimum for your fitting, although you may be done sooner if you are experienced, are coming for a quick replacement, or know exactly what you want to try.
- Please show your pointe shoes to your teacher for approval BEFORE sewing on ribbon and elastics. Shoes may not be returned once they have been sewn.