for teachers and studio owners
Allegro Duets: A Partnership Program
Allegro Duets is a business partnership program created to draw a direct connection from us to you! Our program is available to dance studios, skate rinks, gymnastics centers, high school dance and cheer teams, as well as professional dance companies.
Allegro Dance Boutique exists because we are passionate about dance.
We are all active members of the larger dance community and strive to do more than just sell leotards and tights. We are proud to have a space where dancers can easily find the items they need for class or performance, and teachers can feel confident that their students are in good hands with good people. We care about the life of the dancer and understand the importance of proper dancewear, believing it is a significant part of a dancer’s success.
Allegro Dance Boutique succeeds because you are passionate about dance.
We realize that we would not be able to offer the highest quality of service and selection if it were not for the tremendous support of the local dance community. We appreciate when dance studios refer their students to Allegro, and would like to reward those businesses accordingly. It is with all of this in mind that we created our Duets Partnership Program.
Duets Partners enjoy the following benefits:
- Your dress code and studio policies are available at Allegro for your students to reference. (Feel free to be as specific or as general as necessary when giving us your dress codes. Either way, we’ll make sure they find the right attire so they show up to class just as you would like.)
- Your students will receive a discount in the boutique on all required classwear and recital needs.
- Teachers and studio owners will receive a professional discount in the boutique on personal purchases.
- An expanded listing for your studio is put on the Allegro website’s Where to Dance page of local dance studios. Partner studios are also listed on our Duets Partners page and also get their very own page on our website, with links to theirs!
- Your performances, events, and other news can be promoted on Allegro’s twitter stream, facebook fan page, and blog.
- Your brochures, class schedules, and performance information may be displayed in our boutique on our community wall.