YUMIKO makes it’s debut at both Allegro Dance Boutique locations this October 12, 2013! We are thrilled and grateful to be a part of the YUMIKO family. (Did you know that Yumiko products are only available at nine stores in the United States?)
Since this high-quality line of dancewear is so incredibly exclusive, there are some guidelines set by Yumiko that we must follow, and we want to share them with you:
- We’ll place two orders per year, and that’s it. We’ll have what we have, so come in fast for your leotard before they’re all snatched up!
- There are no special orders on Yumikos. Each season, Yumiko comes out with a brand new collection of leotards for us to order. Once they are gone, they are gone, and you’ll just have to wait until the next collection to arrive.
- We cannot order custom Yumis. If you would like to create your own Yumi, you may do so on the YUMIKO website or through a local YumiGirl.
- As per our retailer agreement, there are no discounts on Yumiko products.
- There are no exchanges or returns on Yumiko products, so always try on your Yumi before you purchase it! (If you want to buy a Yumi as a gift, we suggest purchasing an Allegro gift certificate, and we’ll write “For your Yumiko leotard!” on it.)
Leotard care information straight off of the YUMIKO website: “The best way to take care of your Yumiko pieces is to first read the care tag sewn inside. Don’t mix them with your normal laundry. Wash them by hand in cold water with mild detergent, right after wearing. Lay your piece flat to dry.”
One last piece of information you might want to know: we will be carrying colored Yumis at our Evanston location and will be carrying all black Yumis at our Barrington store.
Edit, May 2014: Due to popular demand, we will now be carrying colored Yumikos and black Yumikos at BOTH of our locations!