Allegro Dance Boutique is looking for talented Sales Associates to join our team! We’ll be hiring soon, so be quick!
We are seeking friendly and energetic artists who are passionate about their careers as dancers, dancemakers, or dance educators (teachers), and who are interested in inspiring others by sharing their passion for dance with our customers. Our associates are known for WOWing customers with exceptional service while providing vital information concerning products and services we offer, dance schools in the area, BFA programs, summer intensives, auditions and more!
Allegro Dance Boutique fosters a high-performance yet collaborative atmosphere. We believe in empowering our associates with information that will help them grow well beyond their stated job roles. Sales Associates cross train in many areas of the store including sales floor, project management, cash management, inventory management, product selection and merchandising. Additionally, our associates take part in creating their own special projects that will contribute to the customer experience at Allegro. Associates enjoy numerous perks such as a large employee discount and free photo shoots!
- Personal experience dancing en pointe
- Enthusiastic, personable, hard-working
- Willingness to learn
- Currently training and/or pursuing a professional career in dance
- Deliver a positive, friendly experience by engaging the customer through genuine (authentic) conversation and service to uncover his or her needs
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to work productively within a team environment
- Provide a store experience that reflects Allegro Dance Boutique in presentation and delivery
- Proven work ethic & strong desire to succeed
- Working knowledge of MS Office/Social Media tools
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- HS Diploma
If you are confident, engaging, and enjoy helping others, we invite you to submit your professional resume AND your dance resume to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org